Monday, January 11, 2016

"I Love You God For Loving Me"

Bierox for lunch today was good. Over eating was bad. Love this German food. 1-11-2016 Perryton, Texas.
One dozen bierox, and a breaking back is what I have talking to me now. It was worth it, because these things are so good.  1-11-2016 Perryton, Texas.


I made a good start today with things I had on my list to do. I unloaded all the paintings from my car, and used about an hour to decide where and how I was going to hang them all. Since that is going to be a hard job for me, I decided to wait till tomorrow, and made bierox instead. Rick was happy about that because he loves bierox. I am anxious to get the paintings hung because I think I have discovered the perfect way to arrange them. I will have several portraits hanging in my living room, but all will be those of special people to me, including myself. The painter trumps them all. A little clue, Donald Trump, and his wife Melania, will be hanging side by side. Melania is a beautiful, classy lady. I was honored to have had 16 paintings hanging at the Citizen’s Center for nearly four months. I have future displays offered to me, but I want to keep them at home for awhile. It is too much trouble to load and unload all those heavy paintings. The smallest one is 16”x 20” excluding the frames. I have some extra large ones waiting for me to start on them. I couldn’t be more excited.

I have said good-bye for my last time to 2015. I still need to work on going forward this new year, but I know it will be much better than the last. I am trying hard to let go of so many hurtful things I had to face this past year. I was almost flooded with unjust sentencing from some of the most loved and respected people in my life. I am still dealing with the shock, but I am sure It was my time, as was all the other followers of Christ, to suffer for His sake. The wounds will heal, but the scares will always be noticeable. I beg, in the name of Jesus, that I never hurt people like I have been hurt. That is not to say that I refuse to turn away from upholding the name of Jesus, and not speak in His behalf, but for the sake of my Lord, I do want to always have a loving and helpful heart. “Not my will, but thine be done.” “Let my judgment be fair, dear Lord, and only to defend your cause.” “Let me not be the one to use a whip on someone just because they wouldn’t agree with me.” I beg you Lord, to let me love them in spite of their hate shown to me.” “Let me not place myself in the path of those who will attack me again if I do not listen to their law.” “You gave us all wisdom, and let me especially sort through all matter of opinions to chose the way You would have chosen.” At last, I ask you for protection from all disoriented persons whoever they may be. I trust You for all things, and I praise you in Jesus name.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment