Sunday, February 16, 2020

"Tis The Season For Love"

               One got caught the other flew away. Sweetheart birds. 2-16-2020 Perryton, TX

There were two birds flirting in this tree. When I opened the door one flew away so fast I couldn't get his picture. The lady bird couldn't escape my shot. They both are guilty, and Valentine's is over. Love is even for the birds. My heart is still open for the right bird. Until then I will keep hiding the one who is still waiting to ask me to be his valentine. I am still gloating over the happy valentine party we had at the Senior Citizen's Center. Everyone looked beautiful, and I'm sure had as much fun as I. I am still wound up like a kite. Even made Chuck an apple pie, and also a big beef pot pie left over from a roast a few days ago. Some of each will have to go in the freezer because I am on another diet. It's easy to put the pounds on, but hard to take them off. When I am dieting is when I stay at home a lot. It certainly is no fun, but always have something planned to look forward to. There to gain back some of the weight. But everything can be fun if we chose it to be.


This Sunday is one of the most pleasant days I seen in awhile. A bright sun blinds us without we have our sun glasses on. The wind is not here today for a change. I took a picture of a jet flying like a bullet leaving a long stream of smoke. Then the two birds flirting, and people walking for exercise. Life is busy no matter where you go, or even if you stay at home. I could be much busier, but some things just won't fit into my want to base. I keep hoping for that time when I will finish a few things that I desire so much to complete. The Word says “there is a time and a season for all things,” I'm standing on this promise, and leaning on the clock. But first I must keep joshing with my friends. They come first because they too are waiting for something great to happen. Most of us are in the same ship without a sail. Absolutely one big bunch of blessed mortals still reaching for a star. Our faith will never waver, or rob our victory.


I want to leave everyone with a positive thought. If you think God didn't hear you, you're wrong. It is you who didn't hear Him. Clean out your ears, and call out to Him again. God never fails to hear anyone's prayer, even if He didn't approve of your request, it was because He knew what was best for you. You must never, never lose faith in God, even in the darkest times. Jesus never lost faith even though He had to go all the way to the cross. We are no better than our Lord Jesus Christ. He is all that should matter to us mortals.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment