Thursday, February 6, 2020

"Another Kind Of Rainbow"

                                A sign of God's powerful miracles. 2-6-2020 Perryton, TX

In case you can't figure this picture out, it is the effect the sunrise created this morning in the eastern sky. A little unusual, but very pretty. The day turned out to be beautiful also. The feel of spring was in the air. I was still celebrating from the victory awarded to President Trump yesterday. The judge declared him not guilty of either of the two articles of impeachment. It had been a long hard battle, but was so wonderful to finally hear him declared innocent of any crime. I did not realize how long, and how stressed out I had been over staying close to the television all the time this debacle had been going on. I can imagine what our President, and his family had been through, Also those never slacking off dedicated men, and women who worked endlessly to get out President acquitted. America owes them a lifetime of praise, and compassion. Over half of our country was behind this President, but the other half had been working for years to give our country away to the evil seekers.

We know that there are still battles to be fought, but our faith has been raised to the highest level, and we will continue to fight with our Almighty God leading us. He gives us strength every day if we will just dare to use it for Him. So today I am feeling the tiredness in my body, but know that I will feel better tomorrow. I am just somewhat overcome with gratitude. I needed a day of complete peace, and quietness. Tomorrow I will be celebrating with friends at the Center. We may not be able to contain our dignity, but that's what victory is all about. Those of us who are not bald will be letting our hair down. I have a new cut so I won't have much to let down. I do feel the long overdue showing of love, and appreciation for each other coming back. However, for some I have a doubt that it will ever come back. How sad to say, but the bible bears this out.

At last I must say I have great hopes for America now. The swamp has been cleaned almost to the bottom. There are those still working on it, and are equipped to bury the stink that is left. What a thrill to know that our nation will be smelling clean again soon. I watched the best State of The Union Address last Tuesday that I had ever watched. It was beyond imagination. We saw miracles happening with our own eyes. But Satan was there with his evil performances trying to steal the show. It didn't work; he just made the real miracles more real. We, as Christians cannot give into these demotic attempts to change our beliefs. God has proven Himself to us, and we must not be weakened by our fellow ambassadors who have fallen by the wayside. It's hard to do, but God has allowed all things to happen for a reason. We must trust Him.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment