Sunday, February 23, 2020

"God's Messengers Of Peace"

                Having a word of prayer this early Sunday morning. 2-23-2020 Perryton, TX
A quick word of prayer this morning by two feathered beauties gave me a reason to write my blog. I don't have a male partner to share breakfast with, but I do have someone much more important to hear my thanks. I was starting to make my breakfast this morning when I saw these two little birds outside my kitchen window no doubt saying a Sunday morning prayer together. What a joy to watch them pray. Somehow my bacon, and eggs tasted better this morning. I even felt a spark of fire as I began to plan my day. I knew my Heavenly Father was very much beside me.





I had had a terrible scare last night just before I went to bed. I posted my blog yesterday at 4 o'clock p m. The number of hits for the day closes at 6 o'clock p m. I checked the number of hits at that time, and I had 16 for the day. Less than usual, but nothing to concern me. Them at 10 o'clock when I was turning off my computer for the night I checked again as always, and there were 240 hits that happened within a four hour period. I almost panicked. I called my son, but got his recording, bedtime already, so all I could do was pray. I thought my blog had caused a lot of anger for someone much bigger than I. Like always God answered my prayer, and I had a good night's sleep, and rest. But before I saw the birds praying this morning, I thought “well I might get some repercussion later on.” The prayerful birds reminded me that God had given me peace, and if I would trust He would not take it back. I'm still confused at what caused so many clicks to my blog, but I'm sure it was something I did by mistake, or not realizing it would make that much difference, possibly the way I sent it out.





Some of the things that crossed my mind while going to sleep was just how dangerous it is for President Trump to speak his peace before the whole world. He is one in a million that has done that. He seems no fear at all, even though he knows many haters are always waiting for that chance to kill him. I will not hesitate to be used by God, but I must know it is His will, and not myself. I have always considered myself as a peace maker, but as of recent I have felt the need to take a stand more for God. As evil as this world has become it is always risky to identify with Jesus. I will always believe God will protect His true believers, but they must be led by His spirit, and not by their own. If I made a mistake yesterday by sending out my blog to a whole new audience, I will be making the same mistake again today. God is still on the throne.





God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment