Monday, February 17, 2020

"There Is Rest For The Weary"

                  Just give me 45 minutes and I will be up and attam. 2-17-2020 Perryton, TX

Living the life of leisure while I can. This picture I'm posting is the normal thing I do after a nice lunch at the Center. A time of relaxing and taking a short nap. I enjoyed a good lunch while chatting with seven other friends at our table today. I'm so glad for a good memory after a few clues, and a quick spark of lightening. I hadn't given this particular subject a thought for many years, yet I knew the name when it was brought up, I just couldn't remember where it belonged. Then after two words was mentioned a whole new revelation started unfolding. I never knew I could make people laugh so much. God bless my friends, and God bless me. And thank you Lord for making this such a blessed day. We never know from one day to the next when we are going to get a nice surprise, and followed by a thousand wonders. That's what keeps me feeling so blessed every day of my life. After this nap I will do something necessary to carry on my duties as a servant, and a citizen. I have no “to do list,” but it's something that just comes naturally when I don't cop out. My mind never fails to remind me I have to earn my bread or I will be in bed without any bread. What a blessing, and a privilege that choice is for me.


I just cannot totally ignore the Fox News since that is what keeps my energy built up. I have given up part of the continuous frustration the news keeps giving, but not all of it. It's like a never ending game of tit-tat-toe. It can get boring, but there has to be a winner sometime. I have to wonder if I will be on the winning side when all the squares are blocked out. I often tell my partners what move to make next, but of course they don't listen to me. Then I have to stayed tuned in to see if I was right or wrong. Remember I am playing this game on the inter net. A million plus others are playing with me. I do get comments from some both pro and con, it's like our life depends on it. Right now our two most important GOP players are at odds with each other. I am definitely sticking to the first, and most important one who is our President. I know he sounds mean, and unusual, but that is the thing about him that has brought us back almost to the greatest country we've ever been. I will never give up on him, but he needs our prayers day and night. And believe me he has millions, and millions of people's prayers. “Go Mr. President.”


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment