Wednesday, February 12, 2020

"Is Anybody Home"

Just a little snow left on the porch roof, but what will it be like tomorrow? 2-12-2020 Perryton. TX

Perryton did get more snow last night, The roof of this little bird house was covered with snow when I woke up this morning. Again the sun came out and at 2 o'clock this evening most of it is gone. One more day till the Valentine party at the Center, and I'm holding my breath. A lot of people will be disappointed if a big snow comes, and causes people to want to stay home. Or even if the temperature drops so low the ice won't melt. Surly the Lord will let us enjoy our special occasion. The steaks will start being served at 6 o'clock. Just about the time it starts getting dark. By faith we all will be safe. I stayed home from the luncheon today because it was cold, and snowing. I didn't know how much would come before it quit, and I feel sure most people did stay home. I used the time to do some work around here. I still need to make an apple pie for my son who gave me fresh apples to make him one. His appetite comes and goes. I try to wait for him to tell me what he thinks he would like. If I don't I end up throwing out a lot of food. Something I never did in my life before I started helping Chuck with his food. Although I always had more people around to eat. Things can really change with time.


I'm trying hard to stay positive about the evil times we are going through now. I am attempted to be scammed at least two or three times almost every day. With my computer, and by telephone. I'm afraid the scammers are gaining ground with the latest technologist efforts being constantly exercised to combat this evil take-over. We have no choice but to wake up from our simply relaxation of “easy does it.” Again we must fight or get killed by evil aggression. Most of all we must accept the fact that it's here to stay. School is not over for any of us any more. No we don't have the privilege of sitting in an eight hour classroom, we must be our own teachers through brain digging, and prayer lest we get left without any understanding. We must learn new languages, and new phrases that we have never heard before. Patience must never falter, or our hard work will just go down the drain. At this very moment I am writing this blog with a completely new version of spell check. I'm having to figure it out as I go. I keep saying I'm just going to give it all up, and be a silent bench warmer. But that just don't fit my personality. Until people get so bored with my way of trying to communicate I will keep on trying. If I get a call from some of you from a number that I don't recognize, just expect me to hang up. Sometimes the message says spam risk, but sometimes it shows to be a friend when it is not one. I am amazed at how much so many of you have advanced in computer knowledge, but I am still in kindergarten without a teacher.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment