Wednesday, February 13, 2019

"Three Fishes And A Whale"


   Three fishes and a whale. That's what my life looks like today. 2-13-2019 Perryton, TX

The sky is filled with mysteries today. All around the globe I see clouds that resemble something familiar. The picture I posted looked like three fish, and a whale. I had to be reminded of the mystery I am dealing with at this time. I can't ever remember a time in my life when I have been so confused about making a decision. For several weeks I have been earnestly seeking God's will for me, but I cannot get the positive answer. I think I have it one day, then I decide I didn't have it the next day. It is a decision I have to make, because I cannot go on with what used to be. I understand most people are faced with these kinds of ill feelings sometime in their life, but after a few days of fasting, and a dream or two, the answer finally comes for them. So far I have not fasted, or had a dream, but I have talked for hours about this change in my life with close friends. I think I am afraid to get that serious with God again. I am not as young as I used to be, therefore I have a way too many if's come to mind. I know what I want to do, but not sure if it's the right thing to do. To speak the truth, I don't want to do either of the two things I'm hassling with, but I am thinking the choice has to be made, if I continue to feel the closeness of God in my life.

When I saw these clouds in the sky today I thought that looks like three little fish and a huge whale. That is what my life looks like also. The whale is just a threat to me what will happen if I make the wrong choice. I won't be able to get away if I choose unwisely because the whale will swallow me up just like it did Jonah. Jonah tried to run away from God, because he didn't want to do what God asked him to do. The time has come for me, like Jonah, to face the unwanted task. My feelings no longer take fist place. It's bear the cross, or forfeit the crown. I don't know how much longer I will be tortured, but I am growing impatient more every day. Who knows if this may be the time for me to die on the cross like Jesus did. Of course not the same type of death, nor for the same reason, but I feel everyone will have a cross to conquer before they leave this life. I pray I will not be like Jonah, but I understand why Jonah tried to run away. Let us forget ourselves, and turn the other cheek to those who feel too good to treat us like they would want to be treated. By the grace of God I will make the right choice.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment