Friday, November 10, 2017

"Revelation's chapter 6.

The painting to the right is a depiction of my interpretation to John's vision as described in Revelation's chapter 6. I said on my blog this morning that I would post this painting. The four horses mentioned in the scripture are all visible with each having a rider. The Lamb of God in the sky to the left is also described in the scripture. It may be hard to see, but to left about center of pic is the alter with the martyr's spoken of after they were given white robs. One third of the pic to the right is fire and blood which the Word said would be brought about by the fourth rider. I have tried to depict this story in a way that would be impressive, and yes, put fear into hearts. It is certainly going to happen, and people need to wake up. This particular scripture is being preached, and talked about a lot now. I pray I can help impress just how much this bit of prophecy is really going to happen. Set your house in order for it could happen any day.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment