Friday, November 10, 2017

"Pumpkin Pie Please"

          Welcome to our church Thanksgiving service and dinner. 11-10-2017 Perryton, TX


I am so thankful for my church this Thanksgiving. The past year I have worried that my church might be attacked for it’s great belief in Christianity. Out young Pastor never slacked off of his deep belief in God, and Jesus  Christ, His Son. He has preached it harder than ever before. As a result the church has grown, especially in younger attendance. I believe the Christian warriors are getting ready for combat against our enemy. I look around at this group of young men, and women, and think, they look strong enough to tackle a lion. It’s evident now that Satan is attacking the churches with deadly force, but we can’t stay home because of fear. We must face the storm regardless of the risk. Those who die for Christ are called martyrs, but God has said in His Word they will be rewarded in the end. Many martyrs have already died  for God, and the Word tells us in John’s vision, Revelation chapter 6: verse 9.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I, John,  saw under the alter the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for their testimony which they held: V.10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on earth? V, 11. And white robes were given unto everyone of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The lamb of God is saying in this verse of scripture that many more would be martyred and they, the already martyred, should rest until such time the evil war against Christ would end. I have painted an oil translation of my interpretation of the 6th chapter of Revelations. Not because of my artistic  skill, but I believe anyone can look at this painting, and be moved upon in a very fearful way. I will post this painting again in another blog post.
This 6th chapter of Revelations is the reference our Pastor used last Sunday for his sermon. Revelations is getting more attention now than in years. Do you wonder why? Because the prophecy it contains is happening right now, it’s obvious to see. I believe those who still don’t pay attention to this last book in the bible has had their conscience seared. I urge everyone who are denying this book as a reason of not understanding it, to get a hold of God and ask Him to help you understand it. It is a warning to all people that God is real, and He will do what His Word says He will do.

Trust Him, Trust Him, is my plea to you. He will never fail you. Clean all the trash out of your lives, and start a new life for God.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp  

No comments:

Post a Comment