Tuesday, January 10, 2017

"Animals Trot To Barn When The Sun Sets"

Four blocks from my house is an open field where the sunset can be viewed perfectly. I took this pic today at 5:30 p.m. 1-10-2017 Perryton, Texas
This is the barn where Llamas go to sleep at night. They are living in Llama heaven. 1-10-2017 Perryton, Texas
This little guy lives here with the Llamas. I don't know what he is, but he wanted to be friends with me. 1-10-2017 Perryton, Texas.


I saw this beautiful sunset this evening and wanted to take pictures of it. I was standing by a fenced in pasture where Llamas and other animals were pasturing. The sun was still giving off light and the animals came to the fence and poked their heads through wanting to be friends with me. These animals have a nice barn to shelter in that would make some homes look sick. They are protected by a five foot white metal, slat fence that is magazine ready. The owner of this property lives within yards of the place in a near mansion-like home. I think he has these animals as a hobby, but not for sure. These friendly creatures entertained me while I snapped pictures of them and the sunset. If I were a news reporter I would learn more about this nice piece of land fenced in with awesome white metal slats and housing several exotic animals. But since I’m not I fear I might be thought of as nosy if I start asking questions. It was fun anyway visiting them and making them think I was deaf and dumb. They did make a few funny sounds and try to reach me through the fence. I will put more pictures on tomorrow of these friendly animals. I am engrossed with them.

It seems as if every day I meet up with a surprise. I didn’t expect to see the animals today, and yesterday I had another surprise. I met an old friend at the grocery store who I hadn’t seen in so many years I didn’t recognize her. She immediately recognized me, and we had quite a lengthy conversation. She had just moved back to Perryton after being gone for several years. I asked her to come and visit me for I know it will take some time for her to adjust after loosing her oldest son whom she lived with. Sometimes it takes more than an invite. I hope I can be of more help to people who are grieving than I have been in the past. I just have to let God lead the way. I want everyone to know that I truly am here to assist them in any way I can when they need someone to pray with them or just share a memory or whatever. It is my pleasure to sat, chat, pat, and wrap my arms around the ones I joke and laugh with. If we wake up every morning with a desire to bless someone, I believe God will make it possible. It may be a surprise to us, but whatever the Lord has ordained us to do, He will pave the way. I hope I am not holding back on anything I should be doing just because I may not like the atmosphere of how some can create. Everyone is human and all humans are sinners saved by grace. With God’s help we can endure misgivings no matter how great they may be. Apprehension must not be a winner in our lives.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment