Tuesday, January 31, 2017

"A Message By Way Of The Sun"

Not the way I usually see the sun when it pops up in the morning. My day was going to be different. 1-31-2017 Perryton, Texas.


I went to bed last night a little confused as to what I should do these next few days. Amazingly I slept better than I had in a long time. Then when I pulled back the curtains after getting up this morning I was taken aback by the rising sun. It certainly was different than I had seen before as far as I could remember. I almost wondered if it was the sun or something else. This sunrise probably looks no different to you than any other, but something about it was telling me to prepare for a surprise today. I surprise came a couple of hours later. I will not specify what happened, but let me say it was almost like the evil force of Satan had knocked me out. It was a message I didn’t want to hear, but I knew it was ordained of God. I accepted the blow when after a short time I had a wonderful peace sweep over me. This entire day has been bringing me joy and satisfaction although I did not want to believe what God was telling me. There is only one thing worse than death and that is a loved one who has died but is still alive. Its like death now, and death again later. Grief does come, but the peace that follows does always make life bearable. I believe we are made wiser each day by accepting our disappointments with a smile. Sometimes we need to change our attitude, but hadn’t realized it. For that reason we do not know how to change it. Apologies don’t help unless the attitude changes. That means we often have to change our company which is giving up the things we loved the most. There is no need waiting for something about people to change. The bad attitude has grown to full maturity and cannot be replaced. We bury our hopes and turn our lives in another direction.

In the book of Deuteronomy God tells His people He will not forgive them again. In so many words the very people who have paid the biggest price will be denied the greatest blessing because they failed to ignore the complaining of unthankful people. The younger of the Israelite's who had sacrificed the least would get to go into the Promised land and live a blessed life every after. Does it seem unfair? The fact is the anointed ones had more to be responsible for than the complaining normal’s. Let us not judge someone by the way we think they should be, but pray that we ourselves will not be judged by God and cast into the unforgiving group. We can bury the love of our lives and still know that they are yet living. This is not judging. It is parting company before we do start judging them. The bible tells us God hates jealously. I feel like this is the most unforgiving sin that people are tied to. Only God can relieve a soul from that sin.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment