Thursday, November 3, 2016

"Dead But Alive"

Glorious sun hovering over scattered clouds today. Tells me somrthing good is about to happen. 11-3-2016 Perryton, Texas.


November the 3rd one day after the Cubs made history in 2016. I am glad they won, but a little sad the Indians didn’t win. The Cleveland Indian’s baseball team was Perryton, Texas favorite major league team for several years while Perryton’s first son, Mike Hargrove,  coached them. Mike did good while he was with the Cleveland Indians. Perryton, Texas has a Mike Hargrove sign at both entrances’ into the town. They also have a baseball field called Mike Hargrove Field. Mike made us all proud. He is just one of several hometown personalities who have made Perryton, Texas proud. We do enjoy living in this town known as “Perryton Pride.”

I made a quick walk through the dying back yard and saw this gorgeous bright sun hovering over many small white clouds. It was so interesting to look at. When there is nothing pretty on the ground to look at just lift your head and look up. There is nearly always something of interest above the ground. I was reminded of the space station I heard about last night on the news. The astronauts up there are being sent a ballet to vote for their choice for president. With just five days left it sounds mighty speedy to me. It also sounds like fiction, but we know that it is all very true. What are we turning into? How long will we be studying trying to keep our active minds acting properly? It seems like when I have finally got something learned in this modern time, it all gets changed and I have to start all over. One thing I know that won’t change I will never get on a missile to go to outer space. I have heard that in the near future it will be available for anyone to do just that. I want to help Donald Trump to make America Great again and stay with her. I do read my bible a lot, but to my knowledge I cannot find anything about people becoming so wise that they can be shot to the moon. Yet we know it has happened. Am I missing something in the bible? I probably need to enter a school of ancient bible history, except I don’t think I would pass an entrance test. At least I do have something to think about each day that I continue to live.

I am happy to be attending a Women’s Conference this Saturday at the CWC here in Perryton. The speaker will be Sharon Sands. I have attended these meeting before and they are truly a blessing. This is something the Community Worship Center has each year with a different speaker each time. It always draws a big crowd of women,  and I enjoy it so much. Hope to see a lot of my friends there. A good meal is served at noon, and it is always special. Everyone is welcome, and a very friendly atmosphere can be felt in every crack and corner. Come shouting in, and share the blessings.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment