Monday, August 3, 2015

"Salute To The Next American Hero"

A beautiful Creape Myrtle bush at the motel where we stayed in Clinton, Oklahoma. 8-3-2015 Perryton, Texas.
Yes, the flag is still waving at the American people encouraging all to stand firm in keeping it waving. 8-3-20115 Perryton, Texas.


I was especially proud to see the American flag waving high at the motel were we stayed in Clinton, Oklahoma this past week-end. Friends, our flag is vastly disappearing in the nation that it has proudly represented for over two hundred years. How can you and I have a hand in stopping this from happening? The only way I know is to vote for the person who is not afraid to tell it like it is, Donald Trump, for President. I’m not saying Donald can save America, but I do believe he is the nearest to anything that can at this point. He is making people mad by the thousands, but he is making people happy by the ten’s of thousands. Most American people are fed up with all the garbage the Congress has let this administration dump on us. We are tired of politics as usual. Donald Trump is the only candidate who is not depending on someone else’s money to put him in power. He will come face to face with every leader of every country and tell them what we, the American people will do, no more or no less. I do not believe any of the GOP candidates will come close to doing that. And of course everyone knows President Obama and Hillary Clinton have already given most of American’s freedom away to her worst enemies. Some may deny knowing that, but In my opinion they are just not truthful. I believe Donald Trump is fed up with Congress also.  If President Obama was able to by-pass Congress and use his own power to get his way, I think the next president should do the same thing. A new Congress is badly needed at this time. Most Americans want to keep our constitution sound, but its been abused so much till it would take more than, “An act of Congress,” to repair it.

I will be the first to say that America will never be the same, but I believe God will show mercy to the people who will stand up in troubling times, and put a leader in office who will call the shots like they are. Hero’s included. There are such things as ex-hero’s, just like ex-presidents, but they are now finished with their service, and need to step aside and let someone else become a hero. The hero to be, is putting his life on the line to take America back. I will guard him in any way I can while he mows down the evil that has engulfed our nation. Friends, this is not a joking matter. This is the most serious decision you probably will make the rest of your life. Your act of consideration in making this decision will be handed back to you with either an A plus, or an O minus. The test is in your hands. If you think you know all the answers already, God bless you. I am acting by faith entirely for the right answers. My strength, and my help cometh from on high. Please take this message for what it is, “A very serious matter.”

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment