Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"New Hope For My Babies"

Myself and my youngest great granddaughter, Avery Twilligear. age 10 months. Daughter of Arron and Connie Twilligear. 8-12-2015 Perryton, Texas.


It was a happy day for me when a couple of months ago I got to meet my two youngest great granddaughters for the first time. I just received this picture yesterday. It is myself and youngest great granddaughter Avery Twilligear, 10 months old. She is my grandson ,Arron and wife Connie’s, first child. As you can tell she stole my heart at first sight. The other little great granddaughter is two years old, and I will be posting her picture as soon as I get it. She also stole my heart. She is a beauty that never slows down with her entertainment. Ellie is grandson, Josh, and Hillary’s first child also. The little family reunion we had was wonderful. I am still basking in the joy from it. God has been so good to me. I can never thank Him enough.

I attended the Senior Citizen’s luncheon today. As usual I ate too much of the good food the cooks always serve there. I came home and took a nap instead of doing the work I had planned to do. I had missed the luncheons several times, so it was good to be back today. There are no nicer people in the world than they who belong to our Senior Citizens club. The happy smiles are flashing everywhere. The food is always delicious, and the humor is coming from every direction. There is always a display of beautiful art hanging on the wall from members of the club. Mine will be going on display starting September the 1st. How blessed Perryton is to have such a nice place for seniors to meet and enjoy their golden years.

Now for the more important thing in my life. Watching the TV to find out how much Donald Trump has moved up in the polls. I am hurrying with this blog so I can watch the news. I mentioned to the president of our club today that I would have my portrait of Donald Trump ready by the time I exhibit my art. She asked me which hair style I chose for him. I told her I changed it three times and finally chose the better combed, white style. I wanted to do him as much justice as possible. He is a character all of his own who don’t need much changing in anything about him. I just picked the image that I liked best. I, like millions of others, are so fired up over him till I can’t hardly focus on anything else. He is telling the leaders of our country, who have totally destroyed our power and respect, exactly what I have been wanting to tell them. “You are through. Go tell it to the devil. We are going to make America great again.” I believe this is the man God has sent to rectify this Christian nation. I am one of the millions who believe this about Donald. We didn’t give up, and we are not going to give up. The move is on.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment