Saturday, February 5, 2022

“The Dove Delivered A Message” 1 John, 4-14. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent his son to be the Saviour of the world. 15, Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. 16, And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Psalms 26,-12. JUDGE me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide. 2, Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart. 3. For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth. I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers. 5. I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked. 6. I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O Lord: 7. That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all wondrous works. 8. Lord I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth. 9. Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men: 10. In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes. 11. But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful into me. 12. My feet standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord. It is my pleasure today to write another message from God by King David. I may have a lot of unfinished homework that I did not turn in, but it is not to late to play catch-up. The inspired Word of God is always effective in some way or another. We will not fail the test if we put our heart into it. If we have been given an assignment we best do it with all our heart, and soul.. God's Word does not return unto Him void. If for some reason this message did not reach the intended representant It has still been delivered. The messenger is not failing to do what they were assigned to do. Like the author of the song, “Amazing Grace,” I believe in writing what is on your heart. That song writer had been left without one member of his family, after an terrific accident, but he still wrote about God's amazing grace. If I should be put in such a place as that songwriter, I will still sing Amazing Grace. I trust my message will detour anything of disaster that might lie ahead for who ever may be needing it. Sowing seeds of faith is a Christian's job. Lord please help my harvest to be bountiful. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment