Sunday, October 17, 2021

"The Restored Church Of Jerusalem"

“The Restored Church Of Jerusalem” Church was over, lunch is over, and now my nap is over. I had a special invitation to go to one of the church members home after church for a cook out to celebrate Pastors Appreciation Day. I was too fearful of the cool, breezy weather to stay for the cook out. I always take a bad cold if I spend more than a few minutes in cool, windy weather. I would liked to have gone, but just didn't want to get sick. However, I do appreciate our wonderful Pastors. They work hard along with their three children to keep our church a great place to worship, and keep our faith in action. Many ex members don't know what they are missing since they left during a time of painful confusion. The church has since been restored back to it's original place of blessings. I have many years of precious memories behind me of the raising of my children in this church. They also share those same memories. I could name several of past children who grew up in this church who have become very successful, and have made their parents so proud. They have not forsaken their upbringing, and it is being passed on to the newer generations. Let us be reminded of the people of Jerusalem when they were carried away to Babylonia and became slaves for many years. It was because of their failure to keep God's orders, and He finally let them be captured. God's redeeming grace eventually brought them back, and they rebuilt the Temple. I feel like I am one of those redeemed failures, and I am trying to help build back the Temple of Jerusalem. By the grace of God I believe it will be fully restored. Never, never give up on God. As I keep traveling down this road to Heaven, I pray I will not look for an easier road. I want to be faithful in all God' expects of me. “In which much is given much will be required.” I haven't been fired yet, and hopefully I will never be given my dismissal papers. I feel so blessed to be protected from many close calls. I can never thank my Heavenly Father enough. He gave me good earthly parents, and a good life to be thankful for also. I still have a few childhood friends living. I am thankful for those also. We understand each other because we were raised in the same church with good parents. I love, love my childhood friends. No other could ever replace them. Although I do have many wonderful friends living close to me or have been close to me for many years. Some have moved for different reasons but we still make contact often. Keep counting your many blessings. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp .

No comments:

Post a Comment