Friday, November 15, 2019

"Thank God For President Trump"

I painted this portrait before President Trump became President. I knew he would be elected. 11-15-2019 Perryton, TX
 

I think I know now why face book would not post the picture with my blog a day ago. It was a picture of Adam Schiff that I had taken from the television. Adam Schiff is the Chairman of The House Intelligence Committee, and I believe face book stopped allowing political pictures to be posted any longer. However, I painted this picture I'm posting today of Donald Trump. I own it. And as far as I know freedom of speech is still being allowed. That is we have the right to express our opinion as long as it is not name calling, and exciting violence.


I am saying President Trump was a winner again today in the House Intelligence Hearings. I was privileged to watch the entire hearing this morning, but will not be allowed to see the rest of the hearings since they are ruled by the Democrats, and they chose to have closed door meetings this evening. They know they cannot win a fair and square election so they are trying to keep the people from seeing all of their ignorance. This flood of evil politicians have been clubbing our good President, and his supporters long enough. Three years, and a little over. It's time to put them to rest. Our President is doing more than anyone else to drain the swamp, even though some have been unfairly put in jail for fighting with him. The evils have not been successful yet in putting our President there, because he is so much smarter than any Democrat. He has been winning for over three years, and he has just begun. Every attempt these Democrats have made have failed, and they will keep failing. They actually believe they can conquer God Almighty. I believe their minds have been blocked from the truth, or else they think God is no match for them. 


If this world-wide fight gets any tougher I may have to miss all the other things I enjoy doing, and give my full attention to the News Media. It is more important than having fun. As long as we, the American People, are under attack I will send up prayers day and night. Prayer is the best weapon many of us older citizens have. It works, and we can see the proof every day. Our freedom of speech is under attack, as well as our laws, and those who try to enforce them. Many of United States Citizens have died for the cause of doing their job. Yes indeed this war is furious, and very real. It's as close as our back yards. We must prepare because the flames are growing in every direction. Everyone of God's children are at risk. We need to even prepare our children, because this wicked beast is out to kill every Godly person no matter if it's adults or children. I know this is not a love story, but it is an important warning. Take heed before it's too late.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp
























































No comments:

Post a Comment