Sunday, November 3, 2019

"Children At Work For Pleasure"

           Football for little guys 3-10-2019 Playing competition. 10-3-2019 Perryton, TX 
It's football today at my house. Quite a crowd watching the little league play their heart out. It is a beautiful day for being outdoors, but I don't have any interest in kids games any more since I have no grandchildren here to play. I use to love to watch my own boys play. When they grew up they moved away so I have no interest at all any more. I don't even watch the pro games on television. I suppose I am too involved in politics. I worry about everything America has been proud of is quickly being taken away from us. It's going to take everyone of us staying involved in our crooked government to ever restore justice, and freedom. Many people took too much for granted for a way too long. The demons crept up on us, while we were watching sports. Now they have even been able to take part in our sports, and the the thing that the whole world was greatly interested in has all but disappeared. It is quickly being replaced by war. Many are still laughing at this prediction, but when their blood starts flowing they will then believe.


I'm so thankful that God has not closed my eyes, and ears to the truth like I read in my bible that He will do to those who reject Him when things are good. I witness that fact today every time I turn my television on. Evil is rampant everywhere you look. They waited too long to listen to God's word. They no longer can see or hear the danger they face. They have become their own God. These are the warriors who will be fighting against God's warriors. Many will be sons against fathers, daughters against mothers, and all good that is left in the world. How could this happen to fathers, and mothers who have loved their children so much, and taught them Godly principles? It happens because of the half-sincere teachers, and parents, who chose to insert too much of their own desires into their children. They did not practice what they taught. When the children are grown they look back and see the mistakes parents put them through.


It will be a sad day before the forgiveness of God clicks in for all foolish mistakes His children have made. Only those who admit to the Father that they are guilty, and plead His mercy, will be able to endure the hard times ahead. Punishment is coming for all no matter who you are, because every human being is guilty of mistakes. That cannot be argued. The Judge is just, and no one will escape His wisdom. The churches should all be getting rid of their social gatherings, and replacing them with alters for people to kneel, and plead God's mercy. Many who have left the churches would be coming back to welcome the “Church Awaking,” Are you praying for that day?


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment