Saturday, October 1, 2016

"Who Can We Trust Except God"

I love it when the sun is going down and shines through my sheer dinning room drapes. 10-1-2016 Perryton, Texas.


What a day this has been. What should have been good turned out to be a waste of time and expense. I hired this guy to hang an outside door at Chucks house. I ordered the door but wasn’t able to get in installed for about five weeks later. The person whom I had contracted to do it some how never came through. I got this nice guy who has done a lot of work for me, but nothing as major as installing a door. He did a good job, but after he had finished I went to look and the lumber company had sold me a wrong door. It was an outside door to the utility room, which at this time has no washer and dryer. I made sure I ordered a door that would open, like the one already there, making it possible to go in and out with a washer and dryer there. There is no possible way the door could be entered or exited unless it opened to the right with a washer and dryer installed. I saw the sales clerk write everything down on the order sheet, and it was exactly what I needed. I was busy working in the yard while the installer hung the door. I was extremely upset when I saw what we had. Good job, but wouldn’t work. I paid the installer then went straight to the lumber company that made the awful goof. I spent an hour there while they located the necessary papers to see if the order was written like I told them it was. It was exact, and they said they would have to get me another door. It was almost closing time for the store so I have to wait till Monday to see what they will do for me. I feel sure they won’t want to pay to have it installed, but I am going to demand that. Folks we are living in difficult times now. Nothing is like it used to be. This makes the third time in a few years this same company has failed me. It is a big and very busy business, but something is wrong with the employees. They just can’t seem to get it straight. I know others who have had problems with them also. I have been waiting for two months for an insurance company to pay me for a television the installer knocked off the table and broke. We agreed on a settlement, but I still haven’t received the money. I will have to start working on that issue next week also.

Through all the hassle I have been through this past year and one-half I still have victory over my problems. God has never failed to work with my tiresome struggles. So far I am extremely blessed when its all over. That does not say my troubles all ended. That won’t happen until I am with Jesus in a land where we will never grow old.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment