Sunday, October 2, 2016

"Never Too Late To Be Blessed"

Couldn't help but post more flowers. The second day of October and they are still beautiful. 10-2-2016 Perryton, Texas
This running plant is doing so good. The shaded area it is in does not let you see the gorgeous green and white leaves. Also it reaches much higher than it shows. 10-2-2016 Perryton, Texas.


My day of rest is almost over. This Sunday has gone by fast. In the morning I will be back to trying to get several articles of unfinished business going again. I did get to go out and rest near my flowers while I kept my mind of other things. I can, and I will, get everything straightened out before the week is over. Next Sunday I will be excited to watch the second presidential debate. Nothing can interfere with that. This event is enough to keep me going full force so I shouldn’t have any trouble hassling with my arbitrators. I must get it settled before the next presidential debate. That is so much more important. I am looking forward to the first vice-presidential debate coming up this next Tuesday. I wish someone would call me to be on television to say who I thought won the debate. I could tell them pretty quick. I guess I will just have to tell my blog viewers. I have a few dinner bets I will be collecting if Donald Trump wins. They have been made for over a year now. I feel like some would like to back out now, but that is not happening. I am more convinced now than ever that he is going to be our next President, that is unless Obama declares Marshall Law. I wouldn’t put it past him. I think Mr. Trump is smart enough to take care of that too if the President should try it.

I have been overwhelmed with joy today after hearing news that one close lady friend of my son, Chuck, has been extremely blessed. I will not relate the facts, but it was a miracle which I have been praying for, for years. Thank God for never giving up on us. He knows the heart and does not hold back just because we can’t seem to perfect our lives. This bit of good news sure strengthen my faith. That is just the tip of the iceberg of what’s going to be happening in the future. Life keeps getting better if we keep believing on Him. Chuck has another good friend who has asked me to pray for him. He is at the end of his rope, and just about ready to jump off. I have promised him I will stay focused on his need, and I have no doubt that he too will be receiving a great blessing soon. The other day he left a message for me to call him. He lives in another city. It sounded like a desperate need. I have tried to call him back several times, but he doesn’t answer. I am sure he is OK or we would have heard, but I understand that sometimes God works in mysteries ways. I am waiting for good news from this special friend. I have never dealt with a more humble person than this young man. He has put it all on the alter, and I know God will not leave him miserable. I’m so thankful for the little I can do to help someone in need. That is all I live for. Blessings to all.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment