Wednesday, February 24, 2016

"What Did I See"

This jet looked like it was on fire. It went up into the clouds so quickly that I didn't see it again. 2-24-2016 Perryton, Texas.


At first I thought I was looking at a space ship when I saw an unusual looking thing in the sky today. Then zoom it was going straight up and it looked like it was on fire. Within seconds it was completely out of sight with not even any smoke trails visible. I had never seen anything like this before. I watched for some time thinking it would appear again, but it never showed up again. I was stunned at how low it seemed to the earth, and I believed it was not far from me. Mysteries happen every day, and I am always trying to solve one. It was a nice day without any clouds, but the air vessel went somewhere out of sight fast. I will be watching closely for some more of this strange subject.

I had lunch today at the Center. We had a great meal, and it was so nice to be visiting again with friends. I have missed a lot of days at the Center since Rick has been with me. I brought his lunch home to him today. I always learn something about things I have missed. With so many people attending these lunch buffets, one can hear a lot both good, not so good, and sometimes hilarious. It is always an hour of fun and relaxation. The pleasure seems to follow me the rest of the day. I even baked a cake today that I had been putting off for several days. It turned out better than ever before. That was after I saw the aliens flying over my yard.

Back to the space craft, I think I was quick to identify the space aircraft today after just yesterday reading about China building the world’s largest space telescope to check on outer space aliens. The Chinese government evicted 9,100 people from their homes so they could build this giant telescope and operate it. The reason is to search for aliens from outer space. This announcement from China made me to wonder if my theory about aliens might be more than just a theory. My book, “Above or Below” is a story about outer space aliens residing in a secluded mountainous area in Colorado. The book is fiction, but somehow I believe a lot of it is true. It just can’t be proven. I wonder if the Chinese government read my book, and believed it. I hope so. It really is an interesting book, and if anyone wants to read it they can purchase it through www.xlibris.com. It can also be ordered by calling I-888-795-4274. Author Myrtle Jean Sharp. I have to believe if this story hasn’t happened yet, it will happen soon. Hopefully the Chinese will get to the bottom of the mystery. It sounds like they are on to something big. If they contact me I can give them some good theories. Like Donald Trump said China has some very smart people. I put my dollar on them to discover something very big and important, but it will all be kept secret by them.  We need Donald Trump to deal with these intelligent people. They are apt to leave us in shock one of these days.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment