Thursday, February 4, 2016

"Making A Way To Be Part Of Picking Up Pieces"

           The comfort of my living room is showing in many ways. 2-4-2016 Perryton, Texas.


I have to tell you how blessed I am to be able to sit in the comfort of my own living room, and be able to campaign for the candidates that I have confidence in.  I spend several hours each day sending out encouraging comments to the candidates who are trying hard to bring back America from the brink of ruins. My computer is the most valuable tangible possession I have. It lets me feel right in the main stream of the political pillows that are still supporting our country. The weakest structured of these pillows, and the cause of the deterioration to them, have to be removed. Without the strength God gives to those who trust and believe in Him, It would be impossible to restore and win back His respect from a very sinful nation. It can be done, and it will be done, but rest assured, no person who fought against the plan of God, will be forgotten even though they repent. Judas did repent of selling Jesus for thirty pieces of silver, but he couldn’t escape the consequences of his sin. He went out and hung his own self. I do not want to be a Judas, but if I fail to admit that I am just as vulnerable as he was, then I too could be another Judas. I believe this is a time when only full-fledged voters, who will be deciding on the leader of America, must be true believers of God and country, and not wishy-washers. Changing their minds every time they hear a new,(lie), call it whatever you may,  without confirming it. It is a lie without a factual statement from a registered news organization. However, even CNN is a registered news media. And look at the lie they put out to the voters who were waiting their turn to vote for their candidate at the Iowa Caucus.  Some had to switch to another candidate after hearing this lie. Some people fail to look at the past performance of News Channels. How trustworthy are those who do not give full attention to what’s being reported by the news media?  Like I have tried to explain it doesn’t matter who is right or wrong about their candidate, but the wrong will suffer for their mistakes more than those who tried to keep them from happening. I trust God will give America another chance and let Donald Trump make America Great again. Its in His hands now, and although He expects His people to do their part, He will be the deciding factor. Yes, for sure your vote, whether right or wrong, or whether you fail to vote at all, will be counted at the end of your journey. You can’t skip this one and expect to pass, just the same as you can’t pass if you fail to listen to the right voice when trying to decide which way to vote. The teachers work hard to educate their students. Have we been good listeners?

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp 

No comments:

Post a Comment