Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"Santa Is Back

Santa is back to be our #1 guest for the rest of the month. He turns around looking at everyone while he smokes his pipe. 12-15-2015 Perryton, Texas.



Another beautiful pre Christmas day is blessing us this morning. Santa is sitting in his favorite spot a top our TV. He turns his head while smoking his pipe, and he really does make us feel happy. He will be our #1 guest for the rest of the month. Rick is still not home. He is in Rehab for the next ten days, but Santa will keep me company.

My letter was interrupted for reasons of getting some urgent business taken care off. Christmas is really a busy time even without sickness in the family. I had to meet the mail pick-up time because I had two important packages that had to go off today. Was very surprised to find out how much postage had gone up since I last mailed a package. The postal service is putting them selves out of business fast.

I did some grocery shopping while out on the business tour. I won’t have to do much more before Christmas. I did buy some cards, and a few gifts for those whom I cherish so much. Just a small favor for what they have done for me. The least I can do is wish them all a Merry Christmas. And wait for the time I can do something for them.

There are still mountains of snow piled high upon the parking lots of our shopping centers. The snow plows has piled it high. It will take some time for it all to melt. The temperature is a little above freezing but just barley. The snow mountains are not pretty because they are very dirty, The dirt from under the cars melted off before they plowed the parking lots. Red River, Colorado Ski mountains are lots prettier. I love those memories.

For all my friends over seas who are reading my blogs, I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Some of you may not call it Christmas, but whatever is your custom, may it be a peaceful and happy time. My prayers are always with you whoever you are. I have a good audience from Russia. God Bless all of my Russian friends. They too are going through some of the same problems America is. We all must live by faith, and not by sight. Know all of you that people both far and near are having difficult times, and prayer is the only hope for peace. No matter where you live we all are the same distance from God. He is waiting upon your call. He will not be too busy to answer you. I would suggest that as many family and friends you can be together with in this seasonal holiday, let it happen. Strength comes from many hands holding together to form a mighty fort in the name of Jesus.

When I was without electricity a few days ago, I began to wonder what I would do the next morning without coffee. I had some instant coffee, but no way to heat water. I don’t think I could drink cold, instant coffee even if my head ached off. Then I thought of candle heat. What an impossible way to heat a cup of water. Everything I use daily is operated by electricity. Suddenly I was thinking. What would I do if God was shut off of my life. No doubt I would die, but it would be a hard death. Torture can some times take weeks to kill a person. Let us be assured we cannot live a good life without God.  You cannot substitute Him for anything else. Make sure your connections are up to par and if not, fix them while you may.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment