Tuesday, September 29, 2015

"America Has Failed To Keep Her Covenant With God"

Relaxing in style. My latest painting that I will be showing at the Center for the next two months. 9-29-2015 Perryton, Texas.
                     Painting of young lady resting after a party. 9-29-2015 Perryton, Texas.


I am now ready to hang 16 of my selected paintings tomorrow at the Senior Citizens Center. They will be hanging for two months. It is a thrill for me to be showing off what I have been doing for the past two years and nine months since I put my husband away. I am thankful that I discovered something to enjoy and keep me busy while the loneness crushed my heart. I had to listen for his voice telling me how nice they looked, and how proud he is of me. The words I heard from him for 63 years. Now I have only silence around while I listen carefully for those words again. I know he is telling me the same old cheerful message. I just have to admit that their not as loud as before.

Today is one of those days that I have worked long and hard, accomplishing much, and enjoying every minute of it. I am looking forward to kicking up my legs, leaning back in my recliner, eating popcorn while I watch the latest news. The news gets more exciting every day. I have a dinner bet on the republican candidate that I think will win. This bet has been in force even before the first debate. I stood ready to change my mind at any time, but I just keep growing stronger with my first opinion. The fun has been more exciting than any football game I ever watched, and a lot more important. I believe that America has all but collapsed. If my candidate wins the nomination, then the presidency, I truly believe this Great America will be restored very quickly. I also believe without any doubt, that only this one can do that. I feel so sure of that, that I could almost bet my life on it, although I really am not a betting person. In fact if my candidate don’t win, no one will ever know how wrong they were for not voting for him, even if we are all herded to the chopping block. I am positive that is what’s going to happen very quickly if this one man don’t get put into the Oval Office. God knows that hell will probably freeze over before ignorant people will admit their mistakes and let the honest voting system be the deciding factor. That just might be what happens, because God is still in control, and He will not fail. These next few weeks are certainly going down in history as some of the most disturbing, and unusual times America has ever know. I have just lost my sympathy for anyone who will not even try to listen to all the news, fervently, and without bias, before casting hate stones toward another just because they don’t like their personality. I am looking for a fighter to put in charge of my country, not someone just trying to apease the wealthy so they can get wealthier. America is now to the place of sink or swim. We cannot any longer just float. Let’s get serious, please!

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment