Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"The Wind Is Blowing Not Me"

The pecan in the middle of the planter is the squirrel's left-over food from last winter. I found it today when I cleaned out the planter. 4-5-2016 Perryton, Texas.


If the wind wasn’t blowing hard it would be a wonderful day. I did a few things in the yard, but it was just too windy to do much. I found the pecan in the planter when I cleaned some leaves out. I have only seen one squirrel in the past year since my neighbor got rid of five of them. I fear some more may be fixing to move in. I cannot allow that. The pecan tree next to my yard is all too tempting for the squirrels to ignore. Although those pecans are the best tasting ever, I would still cut the tree down because of the pestersome  creatures they draw. There are some things worse than squirrels that people have to deal with so I should not be complaining  too much.

I am learning to live alone again. My son, Rick, has been gone 11 days now, and I am shedding less tears every day. I have talked to him several times since he left. He seems happy to be with his daughters and grandchildren. They are glad to have him with them, and are feeding him lots of exotic food. They all enjoy watching home movies together, and bless one another with humorous extras coming straight from the twisted brains. One needs to laugh a lot, but somehow age slows down the better things in life. I live on serious street now, and humor is a distant neighbor. I am thankful though for all the fun my children are having. We are hoping that Rick can find a good doctor in Houston that can find, and correct his health problem. He left his heart here, but maybe he will come back for it someday.

I will be spending the evening watching very serious, nerve shattering, poll results. I am living in a time of ever-changing earth matters. Never has there been a motion picture produced that causes more excitement than the gruesome comments coming from both the presidential candidates, and the news reporters. Its all real, and that’s what makes it so spellbound. Who is going to lead our country out of this dangerous, surface and air blasting from mean spirited devils of Satan’s empire?  One must be wise to a master’s degree if they get this one right. It’s like a million questions, but only one answer. “Who can stand the test?” Each of us are required to fill in the blanks, but what if all of them are wrong? I am studying hard to choose the right person to blast the enemy away. I have made up my mind, and of course I might be wrong, but so I feel all of the above are wrong also. I am pretty sure none of us voters will have a chance to put our pick in the White House. That day is over, and we will be ruled from now on by the evil dictators. I am saying we still must try to put the Man of God, and not a woman, in the highest position for America. The race is not over. Keep watching for every clue you can get to out smart the demon majority.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment