Saturday, February 28, 2015

An Angel With A Shovel"

An angel from somewhere is cleaning all my walks and driveway from the snow. Haven't seen him yet. 2-28-2015 Perryton, Texas.
What a wonderful act of kindness. Just wish I knew who to thank besides God. 2-28-2015 Perryton, Texas.
As you can see my drive is the only one on the block that's cleaned off. 2-28-2015 Perryton, Texas.



I have been so busy cleaning today till I never noticed my drive and walkways had been cleared of snow. I noticed it a few minutes ago. This has happened before and I never learned who did it. I checked with all my children, they all said they had nothing to do with it. I am sure it is an angel, but an angel with a shovel. I wish I knew who to thank for this wonderful act of kindness besides God. All of my children and grandchildren live four hundred miles from me except one, and he is disabled. If anyone knows who is doing this please thank them for me. Just wondering if it will snow tonight for the fifth night in a row.

I finished cleaning my art studio and computer room today. I am anxious to start painting again tomorrow. Painting is definitely the love of my life, next to sharing my blogs. I feel like I can talk with my brush and still get feed-back. I just don’t get as much criticism as I do from real people. I usually can satisfy myself even if it doesn’t always please others. I think that’s what art is all about. As far as expense that can be overwhelming sometimes. Art supplies including paint, canvas, brushes along with frames etc. can fool the average person. There is no kind of insurance that will pay for this kind of therapy, although I am proud to say I do have some art hanging in a few homes, public places, and the likes. If I had a space large enough I would have several pieces of art from other artists. The original work, that is. I do have a few.

I will end this day by saying my love for everyone is being sent out. May your troubles all be small ones. And may you receive a great big  blessing tomorrow, especially the angel who cleaned my driveway and sidewalks. 

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment