Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"Visited By A Demon"

This picture has been posted as a demon. It simplifies the fact that demons are living in human beings. 2-26-2015 Perryton, Texas.


The following  story is so descriptive of how demons can enter into a person’s mind and dwell there forever sometimes. The honesty that this demon spoke of is not the ordinary talk of demons. Most demons sneak into hearts by way of self-pity, and false pride. Some demons have lived inside certain people for so long they cannot be removed easily. It takes a self “waking-up,” and a determination to clean house. I hope this little story will help those certain kind of people to take action today. I also hope it will make people more aware of how easily they can be deceived by pitiful looking people and let them move in on them spiritually.  



Hello,

My name is Demon. I have brothers and sisters who live here. May I enter your brain and visit with them?

Yes, but while you’re there see if you can talk them into leaving with you.

Oh no, I was thinking about moving in with them. I am without a place to live right now. The last place I lived  was  touched by some bible believing character who threw me out. While searching for a place to go I noticed a sign on your face that informed me  that you have a vacancy. I am now homeless, and need a place to live.

I have been trying for so long to be freed from all the demons that possess me, but now you want to  add another.

If you really wanted to get rid of all your demons, you would take the advise of those who raised you to believe in the bible for wisdom  and  guidance. I am seeing a refusal sign on your face to do that. I can offer you more misery if that is what you want.

Oh! Please go away, and let me think about what you have just told me. I understand now that I must have that same “bible believing  character” to lay a hand on me and throw all the other demons out that possess me.  Thank you for dropping by. I no longer have a vacancy.

I have just talked myself out of a place to live, but there are lots of other places I can move into.  Good-bye.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp





No comments:

Post a Comment