Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Just To Whistle While You Work"

            Whistling while I work cleaning art and computer room. 2-28-2015 Perryton, Texas.
My favorite place to hang out, but do have to clean once in awhile. 2-28-2015 Perryton, Texas.



With another 3” of snow last night I decided it was time to clean my art and computer room. As you can see it definitely needed it. I am a hateful “cleaning” person. Never did like to clean, because it just got dirty again. But this morning I made up my mind to whistle while I cleaned, except I can’t whistle, but I can pretend. I know I will be able to turn out better paintings if I have a nice clean organized room. Hopefully my blogs will be more interesting also. We will see. Life without hope can be very boring, so I am hoping to improve my cleaning habits. I have always liked to help a friend or family member clean and fix up their house, but my own, blaw. Not that I don‘t have the talent, Its just that I like company when I‘m cleaning. I guess I should say, I like help. It gets done so much faster. When I get through cleaning today I will have everything perfect, but It never stays that way for long. I have made a lot of accomplishment doing things around the house since it has been snowing for the past four days. Its too bad to get out. I just need to hurry along with the cleaning so I can start doing a more interesting work, like cooking something good to go with the home-made bread and crescent rolls I made yesterday. We had juicy burgers yesterday, but not sure what it will be today.

My Windex and rag is calling me so I guess I better join them. After all this day was reserved for cleaning. I will be more realistic next time. Till then I wish everyone a safe drive if you have to get out in this bad weather.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp



No comments:

Post a Comment