Thursday, December 12, 2019

"Why Did God Create Demons"

I missed it at first but not before it left us. 7:30 a.m. and I happened to look out my kitchen window just in time. "How Beautiful Heaven Must Be." 12-12-2019 Perryton, TX
 
I did not stay up late last night to see the full moon, but I was up this morning at 7:30 and took this picture of it just as it was going down. It was an awesome moon, and it gave me inspiration for the day as I was preparing to watch the disheartening debate of the articles of impeachment against our President. I never thought I would ever see such unwarranted abuse given to an American President who has within three years brought the country back to decency, and respect. Almighty God has taken center stage in this disgraceful debacle of the Democrat party. He, the Creator of all things has had enough, I believe, and is about to turn the tables on this no-good party. In the mean time every Christian American needs to stay on their knees praying for our President to keep the faith, and stay strong, and protected. I don't know how much longer God is going to allow this ridiculous, non-sense to go on, but I dare say when He does lower the hammer it is going to come down hard. Let them rave on, because they are showing more, and more stupidity every day. We, the Christians, will not be defeated by these evil demons. God's Word is true, and He has always come to the rescue of His people. However, that does not mean we can ignore the fact that our country is under attack by this evil enemy. We absolutely must join forces with all Christians, and prove our faith in Him, Any who refuse to be counted with the Christian believers will not be excused from doing nothing. The Lord said, “either you are with me or against me.” No one can ride the fence regardless of your desire to stay neutral for any reason. Thank God for the strength He gives those who dare to speak out for Him. This Civil war, although it has not officially been declared yet, is as obvious as the noise on your face. It is the war of good against evil. God has put us to the test, and I think it's about time.


So I have been involved all day long in watching the debate, even though it is just a constant repeat. I, along with millions of others are so fed up with stupidity till we are turning off the television, and spending that time praying. We know what it's all about, and no need to keep hoping that the evil demons somehow change their spirit. I feel completely at peace to turn them over to God for judgment. There does come a time whether it's friends, family, or other, we must give them up. God will give us peace over the awful hurt we go through. I am already feeling that peace after years of hoping, and praying for a change of life for many. We just have to trust God because He is the last straw so to speak.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp 

No comments:

Post a Comment