Tuesday, June 4, 2019

"My Joy My Love My Fear"

                              The Holly Hawks are blooming nicely. 6-4-2019 Perryton, TX
The Holly Hawks in my back yard are blooming so nicely. I like them because they never quit blooming till fall. Each stalk has many beautiful flowers on them. They bloom from the bottom up, and as the stalk gets taller the blooms keep coming on. We had a hard rain last night, but it didn't disturb the Holly Hawks. The roses were not so lucky. They look pretty sad this morning. The ground is covered with rose petals. Some of my other flowers are refusing to open up until it quits raining on them. They are too fragile, and are simply beautiful when it's not raining on them. I will enjoy them all when the time is right. In the meantime a plague of mosquitoes are keeping us inside. We had none before all the rain started. They are tiny, but waste no time getting to your blood. They even bite through your clothing. Every good thing is bound to have some bad connected to it. We are not in heaven yet.


I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all the glamour, and honor placed on our President, and First Lady while they have been visiting the Royal Palace in London. I almost feel like I am there taking part in this great celebrating. And to see the US President and the UK Prim Minister doing a press conference together was encouraging. Everyone knows that the UK is plagued with great problems even more so than the US. The now mayor of London. Sadiq Khan, is unbelievably set on bringing our US President down. He has done the worst of worst to embarrass, and humiliate President Trump, and the American people. I dare say that Mayor is no match for our President. He will either come clean, and make a deal with President Trump or be removed from his position. This is another chapter in our history that will forever be made known. Any American citizen should be watching these every day happenings with great excitement. I wonder how anyone could ignore such important events like we have been having every since President Trump took over the White House. To me it means either do or die. No sleeping on the job. I am positive the day is coming when every human will bend before Jesus, but does that mean they will be forgiven? The bible does speak about unforgivable sin. Some of the news I've been seeing makes me believe that many will not be forgiven for the rotten things they are doing to our God fearing people. God is a loving God, but He will not be mocked. Neither will He allow His people to be mocked such as President Trump is being even today. June 4, 2019. It is not who is a Democrat, or Republican, or neither that will be saved, it's those who do not have an evil heart. That includes all I mentioned. God bless America, God bless the United Kingdom, and God bless Israel.


God bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment