Saturday, June 8, 2019

"I Go Prepared For A Surprise"

                                    My great bargain day yesterday. 6-8-2019 Perryton, TX
I went shopping yesterday instead of writing my blog. It was my lucky day for finding boots and shoes that I couldn't pass up. I have posted all five pairs. I also found several other things that set me off. I've never had such a good day for shopping. I just love those kinds of days. I shopped in a bargain store, and oh my did I ever find some bargains. I won't say how much I spent, but it was less than $60.00, I knew I was doing good on my diet for some reason. I don't remember ever losing six pounds in five days, without being hungry. I rewarded myself yesterday, and I feel so excited. I am ready for my vacation trip in four more days. My day of shopping yesterday put me over the dread of trying to get everything ready for ten days living out of my luggage. I'm going to see two of my sisters for two days then on to visit with my son, and daughter-in-law, and a daughter, and her husband and one of their sons. Chuck will be here to watch my house, and water my flowers.


This being Saturday I have watched a review of all the exciting news that happened this past week. I am so pleased with all the great things our President Trump is getting accomplished. I've heard he only sleeps four hours a night, but I don't see how he could ever get that much sleep. It's a mystery to say the least. He has helped make my life more blessed, and giving me good things to look forward too every day. I believe God gave us a miracle when He gave us President Trump. If I never did anything else I think I could be content to watch the news all day long, and see this President winning all the battles he has to fight. It's real television stories, and not make believe. I love to see all the lovely attire our First Lady. Melania Trump, wears every time she is seen in public. She makes me want to go shopping, which I used to never want to do. Yesterday I saw a pair of pants at the store where I shopped that the label read, Ivanka Trump designs. I liked the pants, but even with the bargain price they were more than I wanted to pay. Ivanka has a multi-million dollar business with her clothing designs. I never pay big prices for my cloths. I look for bargains, and that is much more fun for me. My money goes a lot farther when I shop conservatively. It's just in my blood, and I count it one of my talents. I am one of those that know they like something before I buy it. I never buy things that I never remove the tags from, like I know a lot of people who do. Nor do I have a habit of taking things back once I buy them. I don't have a title for people like me, but I know there must be one. I'm not looking for it thought.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp 

No comments:

Post a Comment