Tuesday, June 11, 2019

"My Bag Of Faith Is Packed And Ready To Go"

You won't be seeing any more flowers from my yard for two weeks. Vacation time is here. 6-11-2019 Perryton, TX
 
You won't be seeing my blogs for probably two weeks. I will be leaving tomorrow on vacation. I have waited impatiently for this time to come, and I hope I am in a better mood when I return home. It is pretty hard for me to leave my daily routine, but God knows I need to do just that. Pleasure, and relaxation are part of what keeps us sane. We need to claim them more often. I'm sure the world will still be here when I get back. If not the vacation will have turned into an eternal peace, joy, and happiness, like I've never known before. I am free, and will not need to think about what I should take with me. Doesn't that sound unbelievable, and wonder if it could really be so? Yes it does, but I believe the Word of God, and He tells us that is what is going to happen most any time. When I feel like I have sinned I don't wait till bedtime to ask God for forgiveness, I ask Him on the spot. Then at night I ask Him again along with forgiveness for the sins I didn't feel, but know I am guilty. No one is without sin, and I want to feel forgiven of my sins, and be forgiven by others, as I forgive them with God's help. I want to have a childlike memory, and forget my anger quickly regardless of the hurt I may have been given. We can be that strong if we are serious about pleasing God. I am dead serious, and nothing could change that belief.


Yesterday I fumed for a moment, then I felt guilty, and asked God to immediately forgive me. He did just that, then I had to ask Him to let the person who made me fume to forgive me. I'm sure He answered that request also. What a life we all have to live, and none of us understand why. We just know that some day it will all be over, and heaven will be our reward if we are faithful to Him.


It's getting late in the evening, and I still have lots to do because I'm leaving at 7 o' clock in the morning. I will not forget all the nice things my readers have said to me, and I will surly be keeping them all in my prayers. I trust they will keep me in their prayers also. We all need each other now like never before. Please don't forget to pray for our President, and vise President and their families. They fight a battle every day, and only God is the reason they are gaining back our great country. God hears our prayers, and sends strength to our leaders if we ask.


Until you hear from me again be kind to everyone, and treat them like you would like to be treated.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment