Thursday, December 30, 2021

“Positive Thinking” Patience is the magic word today. When I asked God for something to brighten my day, the word patience immediately came to my mind. In all reality patience was what I thought I already had enough of, and I just needed something to go with it. My own way of defining patience is not giving up. Since reading my bible is a daily habit, and watching the evil escalate daily, how can one keep having patience? I see some of my own, dear family being totally blinded to the ungodly corruption they are engaged in. Every bone in my body aches while I see this happening. Yet my Lord said patience. I believe with the deepest sincerity that God is a Just God, so I can be thankful for that, but it still hurts to see so many who have, seemingly passed over the road of no return. I cannot agree with those liberal preachers who convince people they can do anything they want to do and God will still be forgiving. Of course God is a forgiving God, but He plainly says what so ever a man soweth that shall he also reap. Their past will follow them to the grave, and what happens there after is unknown to me, I do believe. I truly believe no one knows the answer to that. According to the bible there will be A Great Judgment Day. No one will ever be able to convince me that God never gets angry. The Old Testament is all about God's anger with His chosen people. The New Testament is when God had mercy enough to send His Son to die for their sins, but even then they would not accept Jesus. We who have been accepted by God are now part of His chosen people. We believe in His Son, Jesus, with all of our heart. But that is not to say God don't get angry when we ignore His teachings, and do as we please. His Ten Commandants are still to be practiced in our lives daily. They are part of the New Testament. Woe be to these liberal preachers who are deceiving the people, and allowing them to live a very sinful life without warning them of the consequences. So my patience must stay strong, and I must not ever doubt God. There is a reason, and a season, for all things. Let us look up for our redemption draweth nigh. God will wipe away all tears from our eyes. By faith I believe I will see Jesus face to face. Not because someone told me that, but because Jesus Himself let me see the nail prints in His Hand many years ago, and He has never dimmed that picture. I see it every day of my life. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment