Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Only Trust Him” Now that Christmas 2021 is over, I'm back to wondering what is going to happen tomorrow. At the start of 2021 many of us had doubts that Christmas 2021 would happen, but I am here to say I had the best Christmas spirit than I had had in many years. Although I saw a great let up in outside decorations when we drove around looking at yard decorations. We saw some beautiful scenes of lighted Christmas bulbs, but just a few compared to the usual. No doubt the evil, Jesus haters, will be back again to completely destroy our Savior's birthday. Nothing on earth can be more important than remembering Jesus Birthday. The day may come when we are forced to deny our Savior's birth or die. We should all be preparing for such a fateful thing as that. It will be in a time such as that that many will suddenly forget some of their stubborn, ridiculous, hate they have held in their heart for so long. That feeling of, better than thou, will disappear, but will it be too late? Does anyone really think that Jesus will listen to their side of the story? After all He is the Great Judge. And in case you don't know Jesus already knows both sides of the story. Man was made to disagree, but disagreeing is not cutting away from the ones whom Jesus has forgiven. Ask thyself, is it all about me, or Jesus? Surly people know that a plague of disease has been sent to us by God. Therefore only God can lift it. How far are we willing to go before we stop thinking we are smarter than God? He is saying, turn from your wicked ways, and I will heal your land. Our God is a patient God, but He says, “My spirit does not always deal with man.” How much longer do we have? The Spirit of God is calling people back to the Temple to worship Him. As for me I would rather die inside the Temple than outside. It has been a battle to say the least, but I believe we need to stay faithful to God's Temple, and respect Him for restoring it when the enemy tore it down in Israel. God Bless Myrtle Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment