Sunday, September 6, 2020

"A Funny Man With A Serious Message"

                     Funny, but serious at the same time. Read more. 9-6-2020 Perryton, TX
 

I drove by a used car lot and this guy was making all kinds of motions trying to get people to come and buy a vehicle. It was so funny I had to stop and take a picture. He really was getting a lot of attention if nothing else. It's nice to find something to laugh about theses days since most people are very depressed about our country. I don't think patience is going to help the situation, as seemingly that is what our traitors are asking for. I believe it is going to take a full-fledged war in order to redeem our country. The longer we hold off the more apt we are to give more time for the enemy to carry out their plan. They already have several back-up plans just waiting to be used as they are needed for them to completely destroy our country. I can see nothing but an awful battle coming after the election is over. I believe several of our Perryton wise men, and women have been seeing this coming for quite some time, and have made some preparations for it. A few months ago the decisions were made to make some changes in our small community that people thought was crazy. Now we are beginning to think those crazy leaders made some wise changes. I won't go into detail as to what I have in mind, but I must not be the only one who is seeing through this. I can say I am glad to be living here more than any other place during these troubling times. We do have some mighty sharpshooters here. We also have some faith-dwellers who I hope will be able to keep down a lot of violence.


Let me tell you what I think. I hope I am at least partly wrong. I believe we have a President who will not give into defeat to our enemies. I believe he has been chosen by The Almighty God to take the rulership of this country when worse comes to worse. I believe that is the last thing this President would want to do, but has the guts to do it. I believe he has a big majority of the people to stand with him, and do what has to be done. I even believe God will give victory without a long, drawn-out bloody battle. I truly believe that so much till I have peace even believing that. I say, let us not let this evil linger on any longer. It's plain that there will be no end without a civil war. Let us take the power God gave us to heart, and stop this evil destruction of our Christian Nation. I believe it could happen before the election, and if not shortly after.


I plan to attend a meeting next week with some fellow, local citizens who are forming a committee to help President Trump win this battle. We will be making a start, and this meeting is not just any old meeting. There are some very serious leaders who will be attending. For any of you who would like to attend this meeting who strongly believe our President needs our help just call our City Mayor, Carrie Symons, and be counted for a sack lunch that will be provided for just $10.00. This special meeting will be this Wednesday, September 9. pre lunch time. You need to make the call no later than Monday.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp  

No comments:

Post a Comment