Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"Little But Mighty Is He"

My striking snake plant holder has been moved to the new flower garden. The head with mouth open is the holder for the planter. Because of shade it does not show up well. This natural log plant holder was given to me by my son, Chuck, several years ago. He found it at Wolf Creek . 6-15-2016 Perryton, Texas.


I am still diligently working with filling in all the space in the large flower garden I added to my back yard. I moved a plant holder to the new garden this morning which had been lying along the edge of the old flower garden for many years. This impressive plant holder appears to be the skeleton of a large snake in a striking position with mouth open wide enough to hold a large planter. It is an old log that is almost like petrified. It is a much loved artifact in my artistic flower garden. This garden is a second hobby for me, in addition to my oil painting. I enjoy working in both arenas. Living alone would be unbearable without a hobby or two. You might often see me on my hands and knees with a long, sharp knife digging out small grass and weeds. Like anything else that’s worth looking at it’s work, but worth the effort. Sometimes I feel like I am a flower nurse caring for sick flowers and helping them to get well again. Chuck keeps me supplied with all different kinds of plant food, and spray. He diagnoses, and I follow his orders. We both love the heck out of bringing things to life and watching them grow to maturity. This may include small animals and fowl. At this time Chuck is raising two chinchilla‘s  simply because they are rarely found anymore in the wilderness. I do not enjoy messing with any kind of animal life. I did when I was younger but not now.

More to the update of the evil time in this world, all I can say is it gets worse by the day. I am so thankful that we have a very intelligent GOP presidential candidate who is uncovering crap that is a mile high. He has got everyone on the run who are the responsible ones for losing our Great America. Yes, I’ll repeat we have already lost America, and unless Donald Trump can become the Trojan Horse there is no hope for recovery. Over 50% of the leaders of our country whom we, the voters though were honest, and put in office to protect us, are, and are being found out more each day, to be  nothing but traitors. These highly elected officials are scared to death now since they have been exposed to the people. They are showing anger to the highest degree. Too late, hypocrite’s you have been selling out our country for years to a strange and deadly type of religious believe. Your days are numbered now. I believe God has raised up Donald Trump to take on all the past and present corruption, and will do just what he says, “Make America Great Again.” No man has ever fought harder for our nation than what Donald already has, not to mention that he will keep on fighting, and never give up. His life is on the line, and he knows it, but he will fight as long as he has breath. He is not fighting to gain money. He already had billions, but he is fighting for mine and your lives. He could see the hand writing on the wall quite some time ago. He is now making it available for others to see. I hope you will join the, “Trump for President 2016 team.” 

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment