Saturday, September 11, 2021

“A Voice From Heaven Is All I Need” I don't think there is any question about how hard, and difficult life is for all humankind. Jesus is an example for that being a factual truth. If He, being the Son of God, without ever committing any sin, yet suffered His entire life for being perfect, how can we, being born sinners, expect anything better. I just want to pass on a little personal experience to those who sill have their marriage partner. Maybe it will help you to appreciate them more. Yes I know not all marriages are equal to 1 and 1, becoming as 1, but it was suppose to be that way. My marriage was definitely 2 becoming as 1. Since I lost my stronger half, life has been extra hard for me. My husband never asked me what I did any time I got upset with someone. He was always ready to comfort me no matter what the reason might have been. I can honestly say this was the case from the day I married him until his death. Now I'm not saying he was not the boss, because he definitely was, thank God, but he was not ever going to let anyone run over me. He often would tell people when he was down his wife was up, and when I was down he was up. Needless to say life is much harder now since I am only half here. My better half has been taken from me. Now I wait for closure for my next best friend, and son, as he also has been taken from me a few days ago. I never talked to him without hearing him say, I love you mom. Yes, I do still have loving family members, and many wonderful friends, but they do not live with me to share the emptiness my soul mates left. I guess I'm trying to say as we age, and it's time for our loved ones to go, every day seems to get harder. Sometimes it seems as though we're being used as a punching bag by those we love the most. However, that is not anyhing new, it's happened many times before, but my husband was here to stop the punch. Now I can only call on God to help me through the pain I so often feel. Truly He is always there, as much as my husband was, but I just can't see Him. He never fails me, but it is so different than when I had my help mate in person. I know I will hurt till I die, but I'm so thankful for the mercy of God. I can live with hurt as long as it is just grief, and at this time that's all I have to keep me crying a lot. Some day these tears will all be wiped away. I thank my God for the assurance He will never leave, nor forsake me. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment