Monday, March 21, 2016

"So Far Away But Close To My Heart"

At 6:30 this morning this moon was showing over the top of my patio door in the western sky. Almost reaching the ground. 3-21-2016 Perryton, Texas.


A nice good morning welcome at 6:30 this morning when I looked out my kitchen window and saw this bright moon over the door of my patio. My coffee tasted so good. As you all know I am a lover of the moon and the sun, also the stars. They brighten up my life. I am so thankful that I live in a spot on this earth where I can see the sun come up and go down. When the moon is out I can also see it come out and go down. Sky watch is an interesting habit to me.

This has been one of my better days. They always come after I’ve had a bad day or two, and it seems like all my joy has left forever. Isn’t it strange how life treats us sometimes. In the dark of the night the moon comes out and lightens things up. Then when it goes down the sun comes up. A new day, a new hope, and a new surprise with it. “Thank you lord for every blessing.” it seems like lately I have been taking one step forward, and three steps backward. I’m waiting to catch up which I am sure will be before long. My biggest problem is I am too involved with our country and it’s near destruction stage. I can’t seem to get away from the TV long enough to eat. I fix a sandwich  and eat it while watching TV. Then I go to the computer and send out my thoughts to several different people as though it was going to make a difference. I reply to congressmen, TV anchors, GOP leaders and anyone else who I think needs a piece of my mind. I get invites to be a follower of several people, but I always refuse. I am not afraid of the bull as long as I stay behind the fence.  I don’t know if my work can wait till after November or not. It’s getting pretty neglected. Not to mention my painting that I love so much to do.

Laying all jokes aside the state of our nation is to be taken seriously. We must do all we can to help get God back in our schools, and Jesus back in the churches. The absence of the Godhead is the cause of all our problems. Evil is no longer evil, but excitement for the soul. Too many have fallen victim to it, and no longer feel the sweetness of our Lord. We are lost without much hope of ever being found. Can we escape the demon power that is gaining ground more and more each day? Only if we put our heart into it, and seek God daily, praying without stopping all the time we’re watching the news. Yes, we can have a prayer in our hearts while we follow the direction of our conscience. Sleep, rest, listen, think, and action along with prayer can touch the heart of God, and it can make a big difference even with a lowly soul as you and I. Give it all you’ve got.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment